Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Day 10 Georgetown SC-Tabor City NC

Another day down, South Carolina you treated me great I will for sure be back soon, but I'm on to see what cool stuff I come across in North Carolina now. Right now I'm chilling at a very nice campground called Yogi Bear's the people that work here are very nice and didn't make me pay which always helps out since I'm kinda on a tight budget. My buddies from Pittsburgh have left and are making great time will be meeting at some point in Va . Ive had a few emails asking if there is any other way to donate to the ride besides using PayPal , if you don't want to use PayPal you can make a donation at Out-Spoken Bike Shop you can either drop it off there with my parents or mail it make sure it's written out to Michael Cottle then they can put it in the donation account, Thanks again every $ helps
Out-Spoke'N Bike Shop
1061 s. sun drive suite 1073
Lake Mary Fl 32746







No comments:

Post a Comment